Blog Break

Monday, May 5, 2008


As I near the deadline of Mythos: Captain America (about 2 weeks away) I'll be taking a break from the blogging world. If all goes well, then I should be back at the end of the month, just in time for...


Wizard gave me this fancy logo to promote my appearance at the Philly show. They also have a fancy new feature on me at their web-site. Most of the artwork is stuff I've shown previously on this blog, but it includes some new commentary. You can find the article here.

As always, thank you for reading. Hopefully, the next time you hear from me I'll be able to say that Mythos, a project Paul Jenkins and I began in the winter of 2004, will officially be done.

2 comments :

  1. Can't wait to see those Cap pages.
    See you in Philly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paolo, i met you two years ago in chicago, i am from Peru, i love your work, your x men mythos was amazing, i really liked the magneto part with the guys in the car. Take care

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.