"I'm finished!"

Friday, May 23, 2008

Those are the amazing words I will be saying when I'm actually done with the lengthy project that is Mythos: Captain America.



The real reason for posting today is to let you know that I will not be attending the Wizard World Philly convention after all. I was given an extension on Cap, provided that I don't go.

I am truly sorry for those of you who've been trying to get on my commissions list for some time. My next con will be the Big Apple Con on June 7-8.

2 comments :

  1. What!? Now who are Reau and I gonna bug in philly!? :-P That sux but I know it will pay off. That book's gonna be amazing, judging by what I've seen so far. We'll miss ya man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Are you still scheduled to attend the big Apple con next week-end? You're not on their guests list and you're the only reason I might go--
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.