Tampa Bay Comic Con

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

MJ. 2012. Watercolor on paper, 9 × 12″.

I will be accepting a limited number of commissions for Tampa Bay Comic Con this August 1-3. There are only 3 options, all of them 9 × 12 inches:

Watercolor painted portrait (on my own paper, no exceptions): $250.
Ink portrait: $80 ($20 surcharge for sketch covers)
Ink with watercolor wash portrait: $120 ($40 surcharge for sketch covers)

If you're interested in getting on the list, please contact me here:

Tampa2014:at:paolorivera.com

I will reply with confirmation of receipt, but will not be able to answer questions until just prior to each show.  Please indicate the character you'd like (and which version, if applicable). I will do my best to finish as many commissions as possible (only one per customer) but a place on the list does not guarantee that I will get to it. Thanks for your support!


DAREDEVIL. 2013. Watercolor and ink on paper, 9 × 12″.

4 comments :

  1. Will you be attending either Baltimore or the big NYCC show this fall?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Mike! Baltimore, no, but NYCC... maaaaaybe. I want to, but it depends on my schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I know, I know. Will do what I can. Last year was the first year I missed it.

      Delete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.